New: From Wednesday, 24.11.2021 access only with 2G+ proof!
All visitors aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated against Corona or recovered and must also be tested*. Children under 12 are exempt from the 2G+ rule. Visitors must present an identity card to verify their identity.
- Up to 2 adult tickets and 3 child tickets are permitted per booking and email address.
- Book tickets up to 3 days in advance.
- One booking per e-mail address is permitted every 7 days.
- Days highlighted in red are fully booked or Kunstfoyer is closed.
- Six time slots are available daily: 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm.
- Admission is possible up to a maximum of 30 minutes after the start of the time slot.
- Each timeframe includes a maximum stay of 1.5 hours from the booking time.
- Please read our current, detailed visitor information before your visit.
- Please make sure that the battery of your phone or tablet is sufficiently charged.
Book Kunstfoyer Tickets
The Kunstfoyer is currently under reconstruction for the next exhibition Ragnar Axelsson. Where the world is melting. and for this reason will be closed until 12/14/2021.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new exhibition starting 12/15/2021.
If you encounter problems with the ticket form or your booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (we will get back to you within one business day).